- Access the Internet faster
- Open applications faster
- Faster file access
- And as a side benefit your computer will be
Does your computer seem to be running slow?
inevitable. At some point in time your computer will start to slow down. It'll
take longer to open a Web page, or start a program, or call up a file. This can
be caused by many things; system clutter, unnecessary programs loading when you
turn on your computer, unnecessary entries in the Registry, lots of temporary
files, temporary Internet files, cookies and History file entries, viruses and
spyware infections, etc.
If your computer does seem to be running slow
or if you would just like to have it checked out to be sure there are no
unwanted or undesirable programs running on it please give me a call.
My tune-ups consist of the following:
- 2 mirror images are made of the hard drive.
This means that all of your files are safe.
- The hard drive is thoroughly scanned for
virus/spyware infections and all that are detected are removed..
- All temporary files, temporary Internet
files, cookies and History files are removed.
- Internet Explorer is reset.
- All unnecessary programs that start when
your computer is turned on are prevented from starting.
- All unnecessary items in the Registry are
- The computer is checked for security
vulnerabilities and if any are fixed.
- The Registry and the hard drive are
defragmented if necessary.
In addition, I will review the Internet
security that you have running in your computer and the amount of RAM (memory)
and make recommendations if necessary.
So stop putting up with a slow computer.
Call today. I will get your
computer running like new again.